Grab Life by the Throttle
Test ride a 2016 Harley-Davidson® motorcycle!
Registration opens at 9am, Rides run from 10am - 4pm
The Prairie Gophers will be hosting a charity BBQ with proceeds going to the Prostate Assessment Centre in Pasqua Hospital
Rules & Regulations
- For the riders own safety, proper riding attire is required before an individual will be permitted to participate in the demo ride. This includes DOT approved helmets.
- Proper footwear, long pants, eye protection and a suitable riding jacket are mandatory.
- The demo truck will not supply helmets.
- All riders and passengers must be 19 years of age or older.
- Riders must have a valid motorcycle license; holders of a temporary license will not be permitted to ride.
- Rider eligibility subject to change without notice.
- Demo ride is subject to weather conditions.
- Any circumstances that expose the program to risk may result in the event being postponed or cancelled. The authority to cancel or postpone rests solely with the demo team.
- To ensure the safety of all riders, the Fleet Coordinator will have the final say on rider eligibility and proper riding gear.
- Unacceptable conduct or behavior during the demo ride, in which situation Deeley Harley-Davidson® Canada would be authorized, in its sole discretion, to immediately stop that rider from participating.
- Schedule is subject to change. Always call Retailer prior to demo ride to confirm.
And if you don't have your full license? Come down anyway and test "ride" a motorcycle on our new Jumpstart!